PHOENIX – Today, the McSally for Senate campaign launched a new ad highlighting Senator McSally’s record of defending life-saving healthcare choices. In the ad, Whitney, an Arizonan with a pre-existing condition, explains why she stands against the Democrat plan to put government in charge of healthcare and why she trusts Senator McSally to protect pre-existing conditions.
WHITNEY: “Because of a rare blood disorder, I need monthly chemo infusions to survive.
That’s why I’m so afraid of Mark Kelly and Joe Biden’s plan to put government in charge of our healthcare.
Their dangerous plan could take away our choice of doctors and threaten the quality of care I depend on–hurting those of us with pre-existing conditions the most.
That’s why I support Martha McSally. I know Martha will fight to protect people like me, and make sure every Arizonan has quality, affordable healthcare.”
- Senator McSally and other Senators introduced a bill that would protect people with pre-existing conditions.
- (Protect Act, congress.gov , 04/10/2019)
- Senator McSally co-sponsored a bill to protect health coverage for millions of Americans that receive coverage through small businesses.
- (Insurance News Net, 04/17/2019)
- While serving in the House, Senator McSally championed the Small Business Health Fairness Act to expand coverage and lower costs for working families.
- (Committee on Education & Labor Republicans, 03/22/2017)
- In March, Senator McSally introduced a bill to lower the price of drugs for Arizona’s seniors and families.
- (S.3384, 03/03/2020)