PHOENIX – Today, the McSally for Senate campaign released a new ad that brings to light Mark Kelly’s liberal policies that would hurt Arizonans. Bonnie, a senior citizen from Surprise, shares her concerns with finding out the truth about Mark Kelly: he would vote for government takeover of health care and the biggest tax increase in American history, hurting the economy and her retirement savings.
Bonnie: “I’ve been reading about Mark Kelly. Turns out, he’s really liberal.
Kelly supports a government takeover of health care that would raise taxes on working families by $2,300 a year. We can’t afford that, but Kelly won’t stop there.
He’ll vote with the Washington liberals for the largest tax increase in American history.
Mark Kelly’s tax hikes will hurt our economy and my retirement savings.”
- “Kelly supports a government takeover of health care.” (Politico, 8/25/19)
- “Kelly would raise your taxes by $2,300 a year.” (Hoover Institution, 1/24/20)
- Even though Markcan’t or won’t say how he’d pay for his plan, the Hoover Institution writes that the 4.8% payroll tax to pay for the “public option” would raise the average American’s taxes by $2,389.
- “He’ll vote with the Washington liberals for the largest tax increase in American history.” (National Review, 7/9/20)
- A CNBC reporter put the cost of Biden’s tax plan at $4 trillion, far dwarfing Hillary Clinton’s $1.5 trillion proposal just 4 years ago.